Sunday, October 25, 2009

My first blog....ever!!

After viewing Mr. Luongo's blog, I felt envious. I thought what a cool way to connect ourselves, the educators, to our students and their families. I then thought, I want a blog. So I got one. The point of this blog is so that we may stay in contact with eachother with any concerns or questions that may arise in the subject of science. Did you see a leaf and are wondering what it is? Did you have a question about something you might have seen on the discovery channel? Did you visit one of the museums and want to share what you experienced? Or do you simply want to say hi? All of these are valid reasons to stop by the blog. I encourage students as well as parents to start posting comments on this page. I will be attempting to post blogs daily, a task that will prove difficult considering my schedule, and answering any questions daily. PARENTS- ANY ASSIGNMENTS WILL BE POSTED ON THIS SIGHT UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. I would like to say that I am extremely happy with the progress of all our upper grades mad sciencists(3-5). Let us keep moving forward, and keep searching. To quote Joan Baez, whose father was a mad scientist, "As long as one keeps searching, the answers will come."

3 comments:

  1. This is a great way to bridge the gaps between school and home! I'm looking forward to watching this blog grow!
    -Mr. Luongo, PS 145 Technology Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Mr. Sanchez! Please share information about your students' environmental trout study in NY watersheds.

    -Ms. Alvarez, Principal

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Mr. Sanchez,

    The turtle is not eating and this is very serious.

    Sarah's Dad

    ReplyDelete